Saturday, January 6, 2007

This movie is wack..

I'm watching Cinderella on the family Channel. The new-ish kind of one thats a musical, Brandy is in it. Anyways, please tell me how a black women and a white man can have a korean son. I understand they're trying to show as many races as they can..and perhaps ones answer to this statement may be adoption, but hello this is cinderella..there is no adoption in cinderella. Therefore, I believe they are trying to say it is definitely possible for a white man and black women to have a korean son. Now, I'm totally for different race couples and adoption and everything like that..but this is just not logical for the story of Cinderella. Why do people try to be soooooooo politically correct and acknowledge everyone and everything. It's good to be somewhat politically correct but for some reason I see this as, dare I say..too much?
Maybe it's just me..

No comments: