Wednesday, May 16, 2007

overactive mind not enough moving around

I've been sitting here, on my bed, in a robe (yes a winter robe even though its 73 degree outside) staring blankly at my computer screen. I have no idea why. I have no idea what I'm thinking.
Maybe I'm thinking about how I need to get up and be fucking productive. Or maybe I'm thinking about the weirdos that come in and out of Miss Albany Diner every week that I force myself to interact with. Honestly, I think those weridos were the highlight of my day. I haven't done shit. I woke up, showered, went to work, read and waited on half weirdos half businessmen..dunno whats worse, got smelly, came home showered, and then sat. I've been sitting since 3 something. I think I REALLY want to say something..but don't know how to say it. Don't even really know what it is. It's like I have this idea, this feeling, and its there, its present, but I can't catch it. It's floating around and I cant grab ahold of it. Maybe it's because of a numbness. Maybe I'm numbed by whatever it is. Does this make sense? Am I ranting? Most likely no sense is being made and I'm ranting rapidly. Shit is going through my brain rapidly that's what it is. It's flying and I have no idea what it even is. I'm distracting myself. I always distract myself. I'm damn good at getting distracted.

No comments: