Friday, May 16, 2008

This is who I am...

And I'm not sorry.
Stop. Look around you. Don't cross the street you may get hit by one of the yellow ones...they don't stop. Frustration bores me but I let it conquer me. I'm young, and I love to be young. Why be upset when you can be happy?
Quit frustrating me. Don't judge me. I don't judge you. Who are you to say whats wrong whats right? Take a minute. Look in the mirror. Maybe you'll quit pointing your finger at others and start seeing the reflection of you. You're not perfect. You don't know me. Don't judge me.
Don't judge my friends. This is my life and I'm not sorry. I live. I make mistakes. I fight. I survive. I'm a seasoned fighter. Leave it be. Leave me be.
I've been swallowed whole and I'm happy to be here in this belly. I don't need your judgements. If I really thought you're judgements mattered don't you think I'd reflect on them for a minute? Why don't you quit looking me and everyone I'm with up and down and start maybe doing some self reflecting?! Theres a start. Get over the drama you've created in your head. Or better yet be a better person and get over things that happened in the past. Move on. Grow up.
Don't do this, do do that. Get outta here with you're shit. Step aside as TFM would say.
Let me live man. Live and let live. Back off. Get a brain. Grow a brain.

No comments: