Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's raining, It's pouring..

Today has been filled with rain. Thats ok, except now I'm bored.
With motivation from a friend I decided to organize my iTunes. I had no idea how hard this would be or how time consuming. I have 112 genres, no clue how thats possible, but I'm trying to limit it down to about 5. Along with organizing comes trying to fill in all the blanks. Meaning, the songs with blank albums and blank genres. I also plan on getting all the album art. I'm still on A...
This is going to take forever. I'm googling a ton. But now after about an hour maybe an hour and a half and figuring out how to add the album art to all the songs etc (I'm an iTunes moron) I'm bored out of my mind and sick of iTunes. It's almost as bad as putting my clothes away..but I might just go do that.
Lesson Learned: stay organized.
I've been saying this for years...or well ever since I became less organized that I need to get back on top of it. I need to become the clean freak I once was. I mean I'm organized..but in a messy way if that makes any sense. I need to become more on top of my organization. But, for real this time.
Also, I wish it were nice out.

No comments: