Wednesday, December 27, 2006

People.

I can't understand people. Why are people SUCH people pleasers and cling on to others and try so hard to impress and become a part of a tight group of people. It's ok to want to be friends with people and make new friends but why in the world do you have to try so hard? And become someone your not...thats the worse part. When you know someone and see them around others and they're just trying so hard to fit in that they aren't being themselves. It's disappointing really.
Just be comfortable enough with yourself to A. not have to be surrounded by people at all times and B. not try so hard to be the nicest person or the funniest or whatever. Because after awhile..it become noticeable to the ones your trying to fit in with and it makes you look almost pathetic.
I'm sure I've done this stuff before and I know everyone has a weakness and no one is 100% comfortable with who they are...but my god, get ahold of some kind of grip. I know sometimes I need to remind myself sometimes to get a grip..I think perhaps you should remind yourself too..because you need it.

No comments: