Tuesday, April 24, 2007

H8..otherwise known as 'Hate'

I hate people. I hate work. I hate working with people. I hate people who come into work. I hate dealing with people at work, unless I like them..which I generally dont.
The end:)
I'm really not in bad mood. I was just talking to my brother about things and it came to both of our attention that I hate people and I really hate working. Both of which I will have to do and be around my entire life.
In my own little mind I decided that if I were ever truly alone, lost, stranded, dying..etc. I would call my brother first, that is aside from my parents. Usually at such a weird thought I would instantly think I'd call a friend. But, I've decided no. No, I will not call a friend I will call my brother. Because, you see, I can always count on my brother. Literally ALWAYS. And lately, I've come to a sad relization that you cannot and should not count on friends. Because friends, aren't really always true, and lately it's actually quiet amazing to figure out who is for real and who isn't. However, my brother, he will always be there and respect me and love me for me no matter what I do. And it's true. Friends, they may not or dare I say will not do that. Some will. The real ones will..the fake will just fuck you over.
This is just a babble post.
I love my family.

No comments: