Thursday, April 26, 2007

Professor Conspiracy..

I always wondered why professors give you average or below average amounts of work and give you weeks to do certain things and then when it nears the end of the semester they pile shit on. For instance, my 3D professor. He gives us a month pretty much to do this one project a project that definitely shouldn't have taken that long but since he was giving us the time what the hell why not slack? So of course, I slack. Now, for the past two or three weeks he has loaded us up with as much building, painting, cutting, gluing any person could ever endure. I've had a project due every week pretty much and usually this doesn't bug me except that EVERY OTHER PROFESSOR piled the work on too. Why is this? Why do they not evenly space projects, assignments, papers, whatever through out the semester? I mean your doing fine your writing responses, listening to some boring lectures, slacking in class..as in leaving early to get coffee and then BAM in comes the work and smacks you literally like a stack of books in the face. I don't get it. I really don't. They probably get together before every semester and think about how they can fuck over the students. "Oh that Benny, he's a good student lets ruin his life by driving him crazy with shit piles of work." I'm telling you...its a conspiracy.
Oh and PS: I never posted the pictures of the cover show because I'm a moron or just didn't feel like doing it. Regardless...I sent them to Sawyer and I'm not 100% if he posted them or not but if you want to see them check out his photo blog.

No comments: